Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back to basics.

Our 2 week break came to an end and hence I went back to school on Monday. Being the nerd (and teacher's pet) that I am, I was happy to get back to work and all the tres bien's. But I was reminded that I am not better than anyone and needed to get back to basics..... Our teacher called us up one by one to sign in and the girl in front of me was speaking to the teacher so I politely waited to the side, looking around aimlessly, trying to appear as if I weren't standing in front of the class (which I hate anyway). I kept hearing a hissing noise but paid no attention until my english speaking friend finally hissed my name loud enough for me to look over. She gave me the frantic 'come here' hand motion and I strolled over to her as she looks at my pants and says "fix your pants". Yup, my pants were unzipped as I stood in front of the class................

So no matter who you are - teacher's pet, CEO, President - make sure you've zipped your pants before starting your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home