Friday, December 10, 2004

You're my mermaid.

I've come to enjoy Pierre's sleep talking, it's a form of entertainment for me. Some of his best lines:

"I have to pee pee pee pee pee."
"You're purple." Me: Why am I not blue? "You might be blue but I think you're purple."
"Phantom needs to wear a helmet if he wants to ride the bike."

His sweetest line ever: "You're my mermaid." - that one got him tons of points.

At any rate, I get tons of entertainment by trying to keep him in his sleeping conversations because they are usually really odd.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone else sleeptalk until Dan's visit. Dan's line: "I don't trust this f#¤* bar!" I was proud of Dan thinking he was hanging out in a bar in his dreams but as it turns out he was talking about a roll bar on a car.

I have to admit, I fell into the club last night. I don't recall what I spewed in my sleep but Pierre said 'what?' and I replied 'nothing I was just talking in my sleep'. If you immediately recognize that you are talking in your sleep doesn't it discount the fact that you were talking in your sleep??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be the freaking cold ass weather.A skating ring inside the tower hope no one comes flying trough a window and falls on a Renault.How would the judges score it?Hope you are enjoying yourselves.I will call you soon.Have a GREAT HOLIDAY.Coming home anytime soon let me know.Bye Mario

December 13, 2004 at 4:33 AM

 
Blogger Ehrer said...

Ah, yes, the double lux Renault swan dive fallout. Not many are willing to attempt this move simply because the judges have not found an appropriate way to factor imminent death into the score - as many say here, ‘what a pity’... We’re hoping to get home in January, wish we could have made it home for the holidays but the French government told me: no travel until papers recieved, who am I to argue with a country?
Dawn

December 14, 2004 at 11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home